Coșul tău este gol acum!
Free tutorial: the basic stitch for felt (english version)
What you will learn from this tutorial:
- How to do the basic stitch for felt
- How to start and close it
- What to do if you run out of thread
- How to sew symmetrically
- Tips&tricks from my 6 years handsewing experience.
After downloading, you will receive:
- a PDF file with clear and detailed step-by-step instructions accompanied by pictures.
- a second PDF file with patterns
What you will need:
- Felt of any colour you have
- Thread of a different colour than felt
- Printer + at least 1 A4 sheet
- Fabric scissors
- One mug (if you don’t have a printer or you can’t have access to one rith now).
Please fill the form below to download the free tutorial:
- THIS IS A DOWNLOADING DIGITAL FILE! No phisical material or product will be sent!
- If you have any difficulties when downloading and/or during the work process, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested in a particular tutorial? Leave me a comment or email/social media and let me know what you’d like to find!